Sunday 13 July 2014

What's blogging again?


Oh here we go again, yet ANOTHER apology post from me, apologising for my lack of blogging...Sorry sorry sorry. This time round however, it has been FAR too long and I'm not even sure if I remember how to blog...

The good news is though, it's now summer and I'm ready to blog my little heart out, whether I can remember how to or not. At least in my head that's what I'm planning to do...so we shall see. 



Basically since last posting, I've sat all my A level exams and gone through all the stress of revision and sitting the exams and counting down the days till college finished. I've been finished college nearly a month but didn't want to start blogging then as I knew I was working and had a holiday planned, which would have meant more blogging silence. But unfortunately my holiday is now over(more on that soon!) and I'm refreshed and ready to start posting again.

In the time I've not been posting, a couple of things have happened/changed in my life and I'm excited to share them with you. I'm excited for summer and hopefully summer will bring the opportunity to create some wonderful posts!

So that's about it for now, I'm going to work my little socks off and enjoy summer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment