Tuesday 6 May 2014

The TMI Tag

Too much information. 
A bit of a different post to day, going to try out a Tag post! I wasn't tagged directly to do this but had seen the tag on Sinéad's blog; Dreaming again so here we go :-)!

1. What are you wearing?Dark blue skinny jeans with a black floaty cami from Primark and Black boots...full of colour

2. Ever been in love?I'm not too sure, I'd say yes but I'll probably look back in the future and think actually no I wasn't. 

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?Not really know, we don't speak anymore but that's life

4. How tall are you?Last time I got measured I was about 5ft 5

5. How much do you weigh? Erm I'm not actually sure at the minute, I'm trying not to weigh myself too much anymore

6. Any tattoos?Nope, I can't decide what I want yet!

7. Any piercings?Yep, ears and tragus. I used to have my belly pierced but my body was against that and rejected by belly bar:-(

8. OTP?This is a tough one, I can't decide

9. Favourite TV show?At the minute I'm loving The call centre on BBC Three, weird I know but its so funny! Of all time though it has to be Big Bang Theory or 2 Broke Girls :-)

10. Favourite bands?SO many! McFly, Busted(still, I'm stuck in 2004), The Vamps, We The Kings, Bastille, Nickelback, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Imagine Dragons, The 1975, yeah, just a few :-)

11. Something you miss?My Gran and high school but life moves on and we have to move with it!

12. Favourite song?Right now its a tie between Waves- Mr.Probz or Girls on Tv- The Vamps

13. How old are you?I'm 18, 19 in about 5 months

14. Zodiac sign?Libra

15. Quality you look for in a partner?I's love someone who was fun to be around, funny, caring and want to travel, not much; I'm open minded when it comes to relationships 

16. Favourite quote?'This is a dream come true of a dream I never even knew I had' Shay Carl, Youtuber, I love it, not sure why :-)

17. Favourite actor? Zac Efron or Hugh Grant or Nicholas Hoult

18.  Favourite colour?I'd probably go for any shade of pink but I don't really have a specific favourite

19. Loud or soft music?I prefer soft if I'm driving but I suppose it depends on mood

20. Where do you go when your sad? Either my room to watch YouTube videos or for a drive 

21. How long does it take you to shower?About 10 minutes ish...I think! I know I take longer to get ready after a shower than I do actually showering

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?On a college day it takes me about 45 minutes from showering to leaving the house, but I normally sit around for a little while 

23. Ever been in a physical fight?Nope, I'm weak so I wouldn't even try 

24. Turn on?hm someone who's funny, V lines and if you're Zac Efron but I could be wanting too much 

25. Turn off?Guys who drive ridiculously stupid just to show off to their friends, I don't know, I hate guys who show off

26. The reason I started a blog?I wanted somewhere to document my life, how I was feeling, what I was doing and because I was inspired by other blogs I was reading!

27. Fears?I really hate change, stupid I know 

28. Last thing that made me cry?The realisation I had the other day that I'm moving to Uni in about 4 months, oh lord. Oh and on the same day I cried at a YouTube video, brilliant 

29. Last time you said you love someone?Maybe to one of my friends or my mum in the past few days I'd guess

30. Meaning behind your blog name? A little blog- Just because that's what it is, not much meaning to it really 

31. Last book you read? The last book I read was City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare which is 2nd in the series of The Mortal Instruments

32. The book your currently reading?Now I'm reading City of Glass by Cassandra Clare which is 3rd in the same series, I love them!

33. Last show you watched?Mr Drews school for boys yesterday, was brilliant 

34. Last person you talked to? My Dad 

35. The relationship between the last person you texted?Younger Cousin 

36. Favourite food?Such a had decision! Maybe pizza or anything chicken!

37. Place you want to visit? There's so many places I want to visit, I can't wait to go travelling in the future! Most of all though I want to visit America or Australia! 

38. Last place you were?Before coming home I was at college, woo yeah

39. Do you have a crush?  The word crush is so cringy, but not really 

40.  Last time you kissed someone?Properly kissed? Couple of weeks ago...family wise yesterday 

41. Last time you were insulted?Not a clue, most my friends insult me on a daily basis but its more of a 'banter' than insulting eachother

42. Favourite flavour of sweet? Anything strawberry

43. What instruments do you play?None, but I really want to learn to play drums

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?Either my thomas sabo bracelet which I've got charms from family and friends for or the rose gold coloured statement necklace I spoke about in my last post!

45. Last sport you played?That's a question, probably vollyball last summer with some friends...if that counts

46. Last song you played?I'm currently listening to Who's David- Busted haha stucki in 2004 like I said before

47. Favourite chat up line?I don't think I have one, I do find them funny though 

48. Have you ever used it?Definitely never used any chat up line

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?Today at college during break with my closest buddies 

50. Who should answer these questions next?Just like I did, whoever's reading and wants to answer the questions, leave links if you do though :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love this tag,seems like so much fun:)
    Following you now via GFC,hope you'll do the same:*

    ReplyDelete