Wednesday 30 April 2014

Weight Loss Wednesday


Tut tut and tut. I'm forever being rubbish with blogging...mega apologies but life is crazy crazy crazy.


Anyway, in the past month or so I've got into the routine of regular exercise either using an App or exercise DVD. But I find them ultra boring after a while and loose motivation with them. However I do find that music is the best way to re-motivate my work outs, so I wanted to share some of my favourite motivational songs, artists and albums with you! 

I'm a massive spotify user and lover so I generally just listen to random playlists and hope for the best. 
If like myself you use spotify I find that just going on to Browse section and finding a workout playlist throws up some motivational songs. 

But generally I go for energetic songs to work out to, one of my favourite artists is Example and I find his songs are just fab to help get through a workout. 
Close- Subfocus is also a great song, especially for cardio workouts, Waves- Robin Schulz Radio edit, Mr.Probz is also brilliant! Basically any song you'd expect to be dancing to on a Saturday night in a club or at a party!

A bit random and possibly a bit weird is Nickelback. Now as a fan of theirs I enjoy their music for workouts because its got good rhythms which you can pace yourself to. And as weird as it sounds some of the more 'angry' songs are quite motivational to help relieve some stress. I don't know, maybe its just me!

I do think though any song/artist/album you really enjoy and can sing your heart out to is also a brilliant way to motivate yourself while working out. Although using all your breathe on singing is maybe slightly dangerous...

So there you go, motivational music is the key to a brilliant workout. If anyone has any suggestions for motivational music please let me know, I'm always on the hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment