Tuesday 3 September 2013

What's in my make-up bag- Travel


In the past few weeks I've spent quite a few nights away from home, which means I've had to do a lot of light packing for travelling! So I thought I'd do a whats in my travel make-up bag; like my whats in my make up bag post last week.


I always pack my make up and beauty stuff in my little Primark make-up bag which I got as a gift a few weeks. Although it looks really small its actually a really handy size! When I travel and am away from home I tend not to use all the make up or beauty products I would at home. I've been taking John Freida, Luxurious volume shampoo with me everywhere recently; I want to get rid of it because its not the best thing I've ever bought but it was a little on the expensive side so I want to use it! I always take Colgate toothpaste with me, a selection of bobbles and the obligatory hair pin and of course plasters! Last minute I always drop my two favourite mascaras, Maybelline New York, The Colossal Volum' Express and The Falsies Volume Express!

I also pack my blusher brush, Clinique Stay Matte powder, blusher and Collection 2000 lipstick because you never know when you might need a full face of make up! Plus I have more time when I'm away so I more than likely will put the effort in and put some make-up on!


I'm a massive fan of 'minis' and I always take these two with me, especially these past few weeks; Lush Snow Fairy shower gel and Soap and Glory The Righteous butter, body moisturizer. The both smell AMAZING!

Thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment